If you are thinking about marriage or already engaged to be married, allow our Counseling Ministry to help you discover God's amazing plan regarding marriage so that you are personally and spiritually prepared to make this very important lifelong commitment.
Premarital counseling is designed to:
- Help you understand your past and family history and share it with your partner.
- Understand the expectations you and your partner bring into the marriage. Provide a framework to ask challenging questions about your relationships and assist you in discerning God's will.
- Examine and discuss biblical truths to learn God’s principles of marriage.
- Address issues for those who were previously married and/or have children.
- Develop a spiritual discipline that will keep your marriage healthy in years to come.
- Become confident and secure in your decision to marry (or perhaps not to marry).
- Identify your strengths and weakness and much more.
We use an assesement tool called Prepare Enrich that helps couples Identify their strength and growth areas in there relationship. After you and your partner complete the assesement you will sit down with one of our Premarital counselors to walk you through your results.
Sesssion Length: 60 min | # of Sessions : 8-10 | Frequency: Meet Weekly
PREPARE/ENRICH will help you:
- Identify strength and growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Compare family backgrounds
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals