Membership has benefits!
I'm a new member! How do I get started?
Welcome! We praise God you are here! To get started, we ask that you complete our New Members Experience, comprised of three components.
1) Intake. When you join, we partner with you to keep in touch.
2) Welcome Launch Party. To launch your journey at Progressive, we throw you a party. This is a 1 hour fellowship with Pastor Charlie, key leaders, and other new members that includes a tour of the church, an introduction to the church structure with food & fellowship. Please use the Welcome Party Registration Form in the side column to sign up.
The next Launch Parties will be
Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 10:30 am
Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 10:30 am
As a member, what is expected of me?
- Attend and Complete the New Member's Experience within 3 months of joining the church.
- Serve in a ministry. God has given you special ability to do something well. We will help you to find areas in the church to use your special ability.
- Join a Discipleship Group: Everybody needs somebody to do life with. Every Christian has room to grow in their walk with Christ and others. Progressive offers several meaningful discipleship opportunities. They are Sunday School, Wednesday Noon, Men and Womens Discipleship, and Growth Group. There is a place for you!
- Attend: The more opportunities you give God to speak to you, the more progress you will see in your life. Our worship services are designed to connect you with God. Above all else, regularly attend worship.
Do you need to reach us? Want to know more? Please email us at [email protected] You can register for your New Members Orientation class by submitting the form below.